Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Beautiful Pakistan - Amazing Deosai, Gilgit, Hunza

Way to Gilgit

Tirshing - A Village on the way to Rupaal Camp Nanga Parbat 1

Tirshing - A Village on the way to Rupaal Camp Nanga Parbat 2


Sheosar - Deosai


RakaPoshi - On the way to Hunza


RakaPoshi





On Way to Chillas - Karakaram Highway


On Way to Chillas2 - Karakaram Highway (First View of Nanga Parbat)


On the Way to Tirshing


On the Way to Tirshing


On the way to Sheosar - Deosai

Near Dasu - Karakaram Highway



Nanga Parbat from Tirshing


Nanga Parbat from Jaglot - Karakaram Highway


Nanga Parbat from Deosai 1

Nanga Parbat from Deosai 2


Nanga Parbat from Deosai 3

Nanga Parbat from Deosai 4


Lady Finger - Hunza



Karimabad Hunza


Junction of 3 great mountain ranges - Karakaram, Hindukush and Himaliya


Jalgot - Karakaram Highway


Hunza Valley


Golden Peak(spantik) from Hunza Valley 



Gilgit Valley


Gilgit Astor Road


Closeview of Nanga Parbat


Chilam Choki - On way to Deosai


Butgram - Karakaram Highway


Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. Great photos. Keep adding photos. Can I take some of you photos for my wallpaper or it is illegal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I was away to an amazing place for photography, you will see more amazing pictures soon on this site. Yes you can use photos as wallpaper but can't redistribute those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Oh, I really hope you can help with this one. I visited Hunza in 1994. Amazing. re: the Lady Finger. Do you know what it is called locally/formally?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dear,
    I am also updating my blog regarding Pakistani beauties but there are only 4 to 5 visitors come daily may i know some techniques for more visitors please help me my blog address is www.dicoveringpakistan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your blog is very very very good. The scieneries are the best that I have seen. How beautifel they are. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spoke truly I 've got some pictures from yours for about adding my knowledge. And then I will send them to my friends. Do you agree with me ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos. Keep adding photos. Thanks for sharing.
    www.jasminetours.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice collection and presentation about Gilgit-Baltistan

    ReplyDelete